We are currently looking for a Sales and Customer Support Coordinatorto join our team!
Within the role you will, effectively coordinate the sales process from quote request to contract review. To be the ‘voice’ of the company providing exceptional customer service, engaging with warm leads before passing to Sales Managers.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaise with Sales Managers to ensure all information is collated correctly prior to passing through to other departments within agreed timescales
- Coordinate responses from other departments building the customers quote pack prior to sending to the Sales Managers
- Update the CRM (AMACS) with all customer based activity to enable accurate Management Information to be generated
- Contact warm leads generating further interest and gathering information prior to passing through to the Sales Manager
- Oversee sample chair requests, to include the specification and administer sample chair database request system
- Send brochures and samples as requested by Sales Managers/agents/customers
- Incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with internal hospitality requests.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED WITHIN ROLE:
- Previous relevant sales support/ customer service experience ideally with technical or mechanical products.
- Mechanical/ Technical aptitude
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage workload to meet deadlines
- ‘’Can do’’ approach, initiative, and excellent organisational skills
- Confident (face to face and via telephone), flexible, responsible and professional attitude
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, good general IT skills