We are seeking a highly motivated Trainee to work in our Industrial & Catering Division based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is a customer service and coordinating driven role and you will need to have excellent communication and listening skills. You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly, honest, competitive but also have the ability to work as part of a team.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company.
You would be responsible for:
- Filling temporary bookings and permanent vacancies
- Meeting targets and KPI’s set in line with our growth strategy
- Completing candidate reference checking
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job boards and social media
- Register and interview candidates to assess their suitability for roles prior to sending CV’s to clients
- Making telesales calls and attending client visits
- Register and interview candidates, assessing suitability and matching with temporary roles to fill orders received from clients
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
- Attending on-site inductions, training, and meetings with clients
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven and hard-working
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
- Hold a full driving license
- Any additional languages would be a bonus
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily. You will be required take the out of hours on call phone on a rolling basis. You may be required to attend client sites outside of office hours.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Career development opportunities
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
- Health care plan
- On call allowance
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV to email@example.com