Are you from a recruitment background, or a rising star in sales with ambitions to become a recruitment consultant? We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and determination to succeed.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our industrial and Catering Division based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done, willing to take on an on-call phone and work outside standard hours. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the temporary desks
- Making proactive sales visits and telesales calls
- Filling temporary bookings and permanent vacancies
- Completing candidate reference checking
- Attending sales and marketing team meetings
- Meeting targets and KPI’s set in line with our growth strategy
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board and social media
- Register and interview candidates to assess their suitability for roles prior to sending CV’s to clients
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
- Attending on-site inductions, training, and meetings with clients
Skills and qualities required:
- Recruitment experience
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
- Hold a full driving license
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily. You will be required take the out of hours on call phone on a rolling basis. You may be required to attend client sites outside of office hours.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Career development opportunities
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
- Health care plan
- On call allowance