SCHOOL HOURS AVAILABLE!
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our client based in Warminster.
- Working on the production line in a small team, weighing, filling and assembling (by hand and/or machine) ingredients for individual ready meals. Working with chilled, frozen and hot ingredients.
- Following recipe instructions accurately and ensuring all relevant data is recorded on production paperwork to ensure compliance with HACCP procedures
- Cleaning and hygiene duties on production equipment and working areas. Working with Clean as You Go procedures and all other cleaning and hygiene policies.
- Complying to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), protecting food safety at all times.
- Report any food safety or quality concerns to Production Manager.
- Complete relevant training programs as requested by the company
- Carry out any other duties as requested by site management.
- 07.00 to 17.30
- 9:30 to 14.30 (School hours shift)
£9.22 per hour
Job Type: Temporary