We are seeking Production Operatives to join a busy team at one of our global clients in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. This role involves working in a busy, non food manufacturing environment.
Applicants must be able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast paced factory. Communication and team work is key.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
• Operating in a fast paced production environment
• Completing Quality Inspections to ensure quality aspects are always met
• Adhering to operational procedures and following individual client specifications
• Complying with Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times
• Work effectively as part of a team
• Have the ability and willingness to learn
The ideal candidates need to demonstrate the following;
• Keen eye for detail
• Team Player
• Positive and Flexible work attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Adhere to Quality and Health & Safety polices
• A good level of written and spoken English
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
We are seeking staff on the following fixed shift:
9.30 – 14.30 Monday to Friday – £9.00 per hour
PLEASE NOTE, this is a temporary assigment for 3 weeks but could be ongoing for longer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary