Our client in Frome are currently looking for a Process Recycling & Hygiene Operator to join their team. You will be resposible for the maintenance of good hygiene and Good Manufacturing Practices within the factory and surrounding areas – Responsible for general housekeeping tasks and all recycling duties as directed by the Process Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the good practices and following of process and production recycling
- Replenishment of process hygiene stations and chemical stocks
- Ensure the floors and open areas within the process are kept clean, encourage the Clean as-you-go policy
- Removal and segregation of waste
- All associated paperwork completed as required and kept accurate and up to date
- Support process department with container filling, weigh room, mixing and jellies according to Process Manager.
- Be responsible for containers sampling during the day
- Create a daily factory and Coldstore tour to sum up the recycling done on the previous day. Submit a summary and raise any issues/concerns with Process Manager and/or Labour & stock controller
- Chemical Bunds free from Water & chained & locked
- Good stock takes, not holding excess stock within the process
- Clean sanitizer bath, pipes, buckets, plastic pallets, drains and traps, underneath tanks and specific area according to the planning and Process Manager request.
- Process waste dolav’s kept to a minimum and always removed when full
- Utilizing the ride on floor brusher and floor scrubber. Sweeping and mopping of floor
- A self motivated individual
- Capacity to see problems before they happen and resolve them
- Good communication skills
- COSHH Knowledge, Chemical Handling
- Manual handling
- Electric hand truck experience
- Ability to follow cleaning/work instructions (Both verbal and written)
- A sound Knowledge of the tasks associated with this role
- An understanding of the chemicals we use on site and there purpose.
- Good communicator
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work on there own (Unsupervised) for large parts of there working day
- Organisational skills.
Monday - Friday 0600-1400 or 0700-1500
If you would like to be considered please do send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.