As a Senior member of the Operations Management team your role will be to support the development and delivery of the Production Operations annual strategy, focussed primarily on the filling and packaging of finished goods.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To ensure achievement of the Filling and Packing production schedules on time and in full.
* Adhering to all quality systems and processes, and implementing new improvements
* Continually driving and improving productivity and efficiency
* To ensure all manufacturing records and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
* To support and sustain all audits.
* To ensure training and coaching programmes are in place and records maintained for all employed personnel.
* To oversee and develop the packing and filling operations with support of the engineering and warehousing functions in line with business objectives.
To be considered fro this position you should have experience working as an Operatins or Senior Production Manager. You will need to have significant and relevant experience of managing a team of 100+ staff within a manufacturing environment, fmcg. You should have a good knowledge of LEAN manufacturing and a proven background of training staff and driving continuous improvement.