JOB OVERVIEW: We are looking for a candidate who is E-Commerce orientated so must have previous experience of working within E-commerce, some previous marketing experience ideal along within someone who has strong administrative skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meeting and greeting guests within a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Provide extensive support to Operations Manager with clerical tasks and project coordination.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages.
- Ensure office is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Maintain stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Assist in quotes and purchase orders.
- Act as primary point of contact for online and mail orders customers, processing orders in an efficient and timely manner.
- In-depth knowledge of the products.
- Create, edit and upload product listings to the e-commerce platforms and revise descriptions and photos of product to maintain high standard of product description.
- Maintain general office files, including job files, suppliers/contractors files and other files related to the company’s operations.
- 2 or more year’s office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and e-commerce platforms.
- Multi tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellen communication skills; friendly, approachable and professional when dealing with visitors, over the phone or in writing.
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of good customer service.
- Able to deal with customers enquiries on own initiative, responding to queries and complains in a constructive and promp manner.