Working as part of the Manufacturing Commercial Finance team, based in Trowbridge, you will a key member of the Manufacturing community working alongside the business to enhance commercial support.
- Develop strong bonds with key business stakeholders to collectively identify and deliver value adding initiatives
- Continuous development of key business intelligence focusing on areas which provide Production Managers with a deeper understanding of the financial dynamics of activities
- Automate, streamline and improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of Manufacturing Commercial Finance processes.
- Producing KPI’s and other financial reports for production management to aide decision making
- Routine support and involvement in various areas of the Manufacturing Commercial Finance and wider Production teams to ensure all departmental objectives are met within the required timescales
- Be an effective team member and contributor to other ad-hoc support / project work
- Contribute to the month end reporting duties as required, by completing/ publishing & presenting reports as well as posting journals.
As a candidate you should have the following:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- ‘Can do’ approach.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience in month end reporting and management accounting.
- Previous experience of SAP.
We are looking to get someone started asap so if you would like to be considered please do send us a copy of your CV.