We are looking for candidates to join our well established client based in Westbury
What will you be doing
- Reel changes.
- Packing duties.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and reporting hygiene and quality issues.
- Achieving production targets and recording performance.
- Recording and reporting waste.
- Recording information for Quality Assurance including allergen control.
Whats on offer
- 37.5 hours per week
- This role is working on our 3-shift system, with shift rotation being mornings, nights and afternoons.
- Competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme
- Potential to grow and develop within the team
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
What you need to have as a candidate:
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- An aptitude for learning and applying this knowledge once trained.
- Mechanical and practical ability.
- Quality conscious.
- Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent.
We are looking to start interviewing people now so if you would like to be considered please do forward us a copy of your CV