Why join us?
We are a Global beauty business specialising in high quality, sustainable, beauty solutions for the cosmetics industry.
With our Headquarters in Hong Kong, we have sales and marketing support in the UK, New York, Paris, Singapore and Hong Kong and 5 Manufacturing facilities specialising in Haircare, Colour Cosmetics, Fragrance, Skincare and Body care.
Our in-house expertise in Product Development includes, trends forecasting, innovative formulation and packaging development and many retail solutions.
Our client is now looking for an Innovation & Development, Technician– Skincare Cosmetics, to further strengthen their global team. The role based in the Trowbridge, UK site will offer an exciting opportunity for someone ready to start their colour cosmetic career.
• Perform all laboratory and bench work and data analysis and reporting in a timely manner and to a high standard, and in accordance with all relevant procedures, Project Plans and SOPs.
• Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Assist Senior Technician / Chemists in any investigation and/or corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) processes as required and provide technical laboratory support in conducting investigations and troubleshooting.
• Perform all relevant Quality Control checks in accordance with the requirements of GMP.
• To prepare and or review documentation within areas relevant to your expertise.
•To support on stability and other laboratory tasks including sample preparation, raw material fulfilment and cleaning of laboratory equipment
•To have an understanding of the materials that you are using and the function that they have in the formulation
• To be able to organise their day ensuring that all materials are available for laboratory manufacture, able to adapt to the needs of the week ahead.
What we are looking for
You have good laboratory experience gained through a minimum of an A Level in a Science subject
•An excellent communication, you can communicate openly with colleagues and customers
•Fluent in English
•You are adaptable and able to work flexibly to meet deadlines.
•You are open and willing to learn new techniques around formulation development
Excellent progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer;
25 days annual leave;
Employee assistance programme;