Our client, a leader within the beauty industry are currently recruiting for Lab Technicians. This is a temporary role with opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate.
• Perform all laboratory and bench work and data analysis and reporting in a timely manner and to a high standard
• Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Assist Senior Technician / Chemists in any investigation and/or corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) processes as required
• Perform all relevant Quality Control checks
• To prepare and or review documentation within areas relevant to your expertise
•To support on stability and other laboratory tasks including sample preparation, raw material fulfilment and cleaning of laboratory equipment
•To have an understanding of the materials that you are using and the function that they have in the formulation
• To be able to organise your day ensuring that all materials are available for laboratory manufacture, able to adapt to the needs of the week ahead.
Skills & experience:
• Good laboratory experience (minimum of an A Level in a Science subject)
• You are meticulous and thorough in your attention to detail
• An excellent communication, you can communicate openly with colleagues and customers
• You are adaptable and able to work flexibly to meet deadlines.
Hours are Monday - Friday 0600 - 1400.
If you have the skills necessary please apply today.