Our client is looking for a kitchen porter to join their team in Bradford On Avon on a temporary basis.
About the role
We’re looking for a hardworking kitchen porter to support our kitchen team. Reporting to the sous chef, you’ll work to maintain a clean and hygienic environment and help with ad-hoc food preparation tasks.
- Ensuring that high standards of cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen areas and equipment are kept throughout service
- Collecting and washing up dirty pots and pans
- Keeping work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised at all times
- Ensuring that crockery, cutlery and equipment are clean and ready for service
- Helping with basic food preparation and cooking tasks when required
- Managing the emptying of bins, waste and recycling in the kitchen
- Carrying weekly and monthly deep cleaning duties in line with company guidelines
Fri 3rd Sept 12pm - 10pm approx. (no later)
Sat 4th Sept - 11am - 7pm
Mon 6th Sept 2pm - 10pm
Weds 8th Sept- 12pm - 8.30pm
Fri 10th Sept 10am - 6pm
Saturday 11th Sept 12pm - 11pm
£9.50 per hour.