We are currently seeking a Sous Chef to join our client’s busy team on the outskirts of Trowbridge.
As a Sous Chef you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the kitchen are managed in an effective, efficient, and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Head Chef.
The successful candidate will have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef, you will:
- Be an active hands-on leader in a dynamic kitchen
- Have excellent and proven culinary skills
- Work alongside our Head Chef, demonstrating your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus
- Be pro-active in driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
- Be a team player with an exceptional work ethic
- Lead by example
The perfect person
We are looking for an experienced Sous Chef who has worked previously in a restaurant or similar with a passion for innovation and quality dishes.
It will come naturally to you to drive and implement high standards and ensure our exceptional high standards are consistently delivered to our guests.
Hours: 45 hours per week (no split shifts working 5 out of 7 days on a rota Basis. Access to transport due to client’s location.