My Cient in Westbury is looking for a Hr Advisor to join their fun friendly team!
This job role is offered as a part time shared role of 22.5 hours a week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
As a Hr Advisor you will Contribute to the delivery of a professional HR service through the provision of wide ranging administrative, advisory and HR support that is in line with policy, procedures and best practice.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To work alongside the (job share) HR Advisor to ensure a seamless HR service
- Administration duties for recruitment, HR and training
- Develop effective working relationships departments and services and advise on the full range of HR, recruitment and training activities
- Maintains accurate and up to date employee information
- Undertake Employee Relations casework, working with the relevant managers and staff
- Contribute to the formulation and development of HR employment policies and procedures
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the HR information system and provide reports as required
- Work alongside the Health and Safety Advisor, Site Operations Support Assistant to ensure all statutory training for the business is considered, booked and up to date
- Substantial HR advising experience
- Excellent organisation, communication skills
- Proactive approach, able to work independently as required
- Committed to be a team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Some experience with HR databases and integrated systems
- PC and MS Office skills