We are looking for an exceptional Housekeeping Room Attendant who is in search for an exciting opportunity to be part of a talented team where you can be truly individual. Apply for this role with us and tell us all about your experience, skills, and attributes.
Objective: To provide a high standard of cleanliness and presentation in all assigned areas with efficiency and drive, to exceed our guest’s expectations.
· Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests and colleagues alike.
· Acknowledge and greet guests in public areas with a warm and friendly greeting
· Promote and encourage a strong team work ethic.
· Ability to work within a team as well as on your own.
Service and Product
· Efficiently clean assigned rooms and areas as per clients standards. Including but not limited too; dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, reception and public spaces
· Ensure all areas are kept clean, safe and hygienic.
· Ensure additional cleaning programmes are undertaken as directed and to the performance standard required.
· Review daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments of the day
· Advise management of any stock shortages.
· Ensure all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet, reported to management and locked in the Housekeeping office
· Ensure all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to management to minimise hazard risk and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction at all times
· Take personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is always operated correctly and secure.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures.
· To attend all relevant departmental trainings as requested by your line manager.
· To undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibilities.
· Be willing to help wherever possible and to understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough, to deliver the best possible service.
· To ensure that all statutory regulations are observed and that all learning and development complies with these requirements.
· To comply with all security and maintenance measures to ensure the protection of guests and company property.
· Work with other members of the team and respect their problems and pressures.
· Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all times
Our client is happy to consider peeople on a PT or FT basis.
Due to the location you would need your own transport