My client has a new exciting opportunity for A French speaking IT Telesales/Telemarketing Executives to join their team!
This role is being offered as flexible working, part home and part office to give a bit of modern day flexibility to my clients employees!
We are looking for someone who ideally has background experience in telesales or telemarketing, (although not essential). We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator, to be comfortable and familiar with making and managing outbound calls. It is important that you will be a team player and have interpersonal skills and have a great drive.
Working closely within a small team your duties will include:
- Generate leads and appointments on behalf of companies within the IT industry
- Outbound calling to clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Managing a database for individual campaigns including updating notes and writing clear and through notes for each appointment
- Attending meetings and training sessions with the team
- Completing end of campaign reports as directed by the managers
- Experience of working in telesales/telemarketing/sales/business development
- Proactive and hard working
- Great communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player attitude
In return you will receive a dynamic and fun working environment with a supported team aiding you with excellent training and development.
Hybrid working, few days in the office, few days working from home!
A generous hourly rate plus bonus scheme
Your work hours would be-
9AM to 5.30PM 36 hours per week, plus one hour lunch break
Plus 30 mins paid breaks
Flexible working in office and from home