My client is looking for a talented Creative Artworker and Scheduler to join their dedicated team located in Wiltshire.
The role will be to schedule the work for the studio team. Ensuring the work is allocated to the appropriate team member. Checking on jobs to ensure deadlines are adhered to. Artwork a variety of printed elements and sometimes digital media. This includes a heavy focus on Point-of-Sale items for brands and retailers.
- Scheduling of Studio work to the team ensuring correct jobs are allocated to correct team members
- Checking the status of outstanding tasks and managing workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work proactively under your own initiative and as part of our creative team
- Work closely with our account teams to ensure all jobs are tackled
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ year’s experience working in a Creative Studio have previous scheduling experience
- Advanced Mac software knowledge - Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
- Organised and flexible
Skills and Experience that would be a definite advantage
- Experience managing studio schedule
- Experience in working with Retail, POS & FMCG client work
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (CC)