We are currently seeking a Commis/CDP chef to join our client’s busy team on the outskirts of Trowbridge.
As a Commis/CDP chef you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the kitchen are managed in an effective, efficient, and productive manner.
The successful candidate will have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful CDP chef you will:
- Be an active hands-on leader in a dynamic kitchen
- Have excellent and proven culinary skills
- Demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus
- Be pro-active in driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
- Be a team player with an exceptional work ethic
- Lead by example
The perfect person
We are looking for a Commis Chef who has worked previously in a restaurant or similar with a passion for innovation and quality dishes.
It will come naturally to you to drive and implement high standards and ensure our exceptional high standards are consistently delivered to our guests.
Hours: Wednesday - Sunday. Hours discussed upon applying.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour