Our client is looking for a Commercial Admin Assistant
To assist and support the Product Manager in coordinating the development of all products to achieve our customers’ needs and the business commercial requirements and targets.
- Maintain customer project files by brand/range/product and be responsible for archive management on a seasonal basis.
- Maintain competitive price files in central database to facilitate easy data sharing for the Product Management Team.
- Assist the Product Manager with the input and maintenance of customer on line product management systems where applicable, ensuring accuracy against specified timelines.
- Support the Product Manager in the validation of BOM’s/Price Lists/Customer Information.
- Support the Product Manager in the generation/maintenance of all NPD critical paths and NPD notes as required, ensuring these are accurate, updated and distributed in a timely manner.
- Attend NPD meetings – gain a complete status awareness in the absence of the Product Manager and ensure that actions are highlighted and escalated.
- Support the Product Manager via EGAP in the control and submission/approval of pack copy to artwork and proofing stage within the critical path.
- Support customer presentations, preparation of visits, showroom, hosting, organizing facilities etc.
- Support the Product Manager with the liaison of the manufacturing site to ensure NPD Initiatives are project managed.
- Be responsible for defined product areas from concept through to launch to demonstrate & develop Product Manager skills and abilities.
- Manage Componentry and FG sample request, maintain stock cupboards, manage customer sample requests and log expenditure.
- Assist the Product Manager with customer specified documentation including new line forms and ad hoc requests for market reviews etc.
Education and Experience
- A level standard education - minimum
- Spoken and written English Language
- Excellent level of Word, Excel & PowerPoint