We are looking for an experienced candidate to undertake asbestos surveying and sampling works as requested.
A selection of the following depending upon authorisation:
- To undertake one or more of the following disciplines for which they are authorised (as specified in current version of QF56)
- To ensure all works are carried out in accordance with documented procedures and comply with the Quality System on a day to day basis.
- To ensure cleanliness of equipment and working environment.
- To record all testing data and produce associated draft reports which will be subject to typed confirmation and authorisation
- To supervise trainee staff during the ‘supervised work period’ of their training.
- Compilation of relevant reports to the client upon completion of the works.
- To undertake various scales of site and laboratory based works.
- To attend preliminary site meetings with clients and contractors to establish local resources, site criteria and facilities.
- To arrange survey projects by liaising with clients, contractors, staff and third parties.
- To refer all quality issues to the QTM/MD.
- To review and authorise any final test/inspection documents as required.
- To provide remote and on-site supervision of staff conducting inspection activities
- 1 year of asbestos Surveying and Inspection works, together with in-house training to the required standard.
- BOHS P402 Asbestos Surveying
- RSPH Level 3 Certificate in Asbestos Inspection Surveying and/or
- BOHSS301 plus Oral Examination
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered please do send us a copy of your CV and we will be in contact