We are looking for a purchasing administrator to join our team here in Westbury.
- Order placement and order progressing/ monitoring to fulfill contract and business requirements. This will include running stock reorder reports and placing orders accordingly.
- Provide general administration support as necessary to ensure the Purchasing department operates in a timely, organised and efficient manner. This will include monitoring the Stationery stock cupboard and paper stocks, Placing stationery orders, Invoice queries and filing
- Maintain a high level of customer service and develop positive working relationships with external suppliers and internal customers
- Responsible for calling out engineers for emergency repairs / services
- Ensure that the processes within your control adhere to operational requirements in line with quality, cost, delivery and Health and Safety requirements as determined by the company and legislation
- Personal training and development to enable personal and business success
As a candidate you should be
- Resourceful, commercially aware and enthusiastic
- Willingness to learn and develop existing skills
- Excellent planning, numeracy and communication skills
- Detail conscious with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Experience of working within a manufacturing purchasing environment / order expediting experience advantageous
- Mathematics and English GCSE or equivalent grade C or above
- Committed to working as part of a team
- Able to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, good general IT skills
Salary is £18,915.00 to £19,482.00 per annum (after probation)
If you would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in contact.