We are looking for an administrator to further strengthen our clients project team on a temporary basis.
Your role will be to assist and support the Product Manager in coordinating the development of all products to achieve our customers’ needs and the business commercial requirements and targets.
- Maintain customer project files by brand/range/product and be responsible for archive management on a seasonal basis.
- Maintain competitive price files in central database to facilitate easy data sharing for the Product Management Team.
- Assist the Product Manager with the input and maintenance of customer on line product management systems where applicable, ensuring accuracy against specified timelines.
- Support the Product Manager in the validation of BOM’s/Price Lists/Customer Information.
- Support the Product Manager in the generation/maintenance of all NPD critical paths and NPD notes as required, ensuring these are accurate, updated and distributed in a timely manner.
- Attend NPD meetings – gain a complete status awareness in the absence of the Product Manager and ensure that actions are highlighted and escalated.
- Support the Product Manager via EGAP in the control and submission/approval of pack copy to artwork and proofing stage within the critical path.
- Support customer presentations, preparation of visits, showroom, hosting, organizing facilities etc.
- Support the Product Manager with the liaison of the manufacturing site to ensure NPD Initiatives are project managed.
- Be responsible for defined product areas from concept through to launch to demonstrate & develop Product Manager skills and abilities.
- Manage Componentry and FG sample request, maintain stock cupboards, manage customer sample requests and log expenditure.
- Assist the Product Manager with customer specified documentation including new line forms and ad hoc requests for market reviews etc.
This position is offered on a temporary basis for the next 3/4 months however there is a possibility for the right candidate this role could become permanent.
As a candidate you should have great admin skills and be proficient in word and excel. The role is going to be a very varied one helping out the team where ever needed so you should be happy to get stuck in where needed !
If you would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in contact