We are a Global beauty business specialising in high quality, sustainable, solutions for the beauty industry.
With our Headquarters in Hong Kong, we have sales and marketing support in the UK, New York, Paris, Singapore and Hong Kong and 5 Manufacturing facilities specialising in Haircare, Colour Cosmetics, Fragrance, Skincare and Body care.
Our in-house expertise in Product Development includes, trends forecasting, innovative formulation and packaging development and retail solutions.
Our client is now looking for a Commercial Administrator - Productto further strengthen the Global team. The role based in the Trowbridge, UK site will offer an exciting opportunity for someone ready to further their career
To assist and support the Product Manager in coordinating the development of all products to achieve our customers’ needs and the business commercial requirements and targets.
- Maintain customer project files by brand/range/product and be responsible for archive management on a seasonal basis.
- Maintain competitive price files in central database to facilitate easy data sharing for the Product Management Team.
- Assist the Product Manager with the input and maintenance of customer on line product management systems where applicable, ensuring accuracy against specified timelines.
- Support the Product Manager in the validation of BOM’s/Price Lists/Customer Information.
- Support the Product Manager in the generation/maintenance of all NPD critical paths and NPD notes as required, ensuring these are accurate, updated and distributed in a timely manner.
- Attend NPD meetings – gain a complete status awareness in the absence of the Product Manager and ensure that actions are highlighted and escalated.
- Support the Product Manager via EGAP in the control and submission/approval of pack copy to artwork and proofing stage within the critical path.
- Support customer presentations, preparation of visits, showroom, hosting, organizing facilities etc.
- Support the Product Manager with the liaison of the manufacturing site to ensure NPD Initiatives are project managed.
- Be responsible for defined product areas from concept through to launch to demonstrate & develop Product Manager skills and abilities.
- Manage Componentry and FG sample request, maintain stock cupboards, manage customer sample requests and log expenditure.
- Assist the Product Manager with customer specified documentation including new line forms and ad hoc requests for market reviews etc.
This position is offered on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent alongside a great career path.
As a candidate you should be looking for a long term role in marketing, any experience within a marketing role or a degree within marketing/ fashion/ business would be an advantage. It goes without saying that you should possess fantastic communication and organisation skills.
If you would like to be considered please do send us your CV and we will be in contact.