Our firm of pro-active, forward thinking, and established Chartered Certified Accountants
have an exciting opportunity which has arisen for an experienced Accounts Manager to join the team!
Our ethos is to understand the client’s needs and provide with professional expertise.
We value our company in being different from the rest. We collaborate closely with our clients and would like an enthusiastic accountant to get involved and experience this too. We are a hands-on company; people are always at the heart of what we do.
We appreciate our business relationships and getting to know our clients inside out. Being enthusiastic about communicating with our clients and keeping a great customer relationship is vital.
Our company holds a great working environment and friendly, welcoming company culture, With three offices around the scenic local areas. Our experienced team of expertise are supportive, loyal, and welcoming.
Typical tasks of the job role will include, reviewing junior’s work and liaising with directors, tax and payroll managers.
This job role offers you the opportunity to gain experience within various aspects of our business and enables you to have an immediate impact. The company holds high standards, and so we look after our employees to ensure they are happy and striving.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified although we consider qualified by experience
- Minimum 5 years current practice experience
- effective communication skills to manage and train others
- Good general IT skills
- Ideally specific regular use of QuickBooks Online/Xero and IRIS
- Non-contributory pension scheme offered after 3 months employment
- Salary range depending on qualification and experience £35k to £45k