Onsite Managed Services
Partners Employment provides a tailored Onsite Managed Service to suit your business needs. We become an embedded business support function, allowing you to focus all your efforts on running other areas of your business. We can meet all of your needs when high volume agency labour is required and we already successfully work with many blue-chip companies in the UK.
The benefits of working with Partners Employment Onsite Managed Services division are:
- Cost savings, efficiencies and continual improvements to the service that you receive.
- Supply of a highly trained, motivated and flexible workforce.
- Increased operational productivity and output. A reduction in downtime and the ability to adjust to seasonal demands.
- 100% compliant, legal and safe temporary workforce. Robust auditing processes to ensure compliance and eligibility of workers at all times.
- 100% compliance for all Major Supermarkets, BRC and Ethical Audits. You will be provided with an audit file that will help you navigate your way through these audits.
- A workforce who are pre-screened and benchmarked for Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- A dedicated Co-Ordinator and a Key Account Manager who integrate with the workforce and Managers onsite to ensure a day to day smooth operation.
- Confidence and peace of mind that you are working in a partnership with an agency that truly believes in your business goals.
- We are registered with and members of the REC, GLA, ALP, and Sedex. We also have gained the following accreditations; IIP, ISO 9001:2008 and Equality Assured. We are regularly audited by an independent compliance team to ensure these accreditations are upheld and compliant.
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Registered Training Facility and can provide accredited Food Safety Level 2 training.
- A workforce who have completed Basic Food Hygiene Awareness, Health and Safety in the Workplace and Manual Handling training prior to arriving onsite. A training record is provided for all candidates and is updated with any site specific training that is subsequently completed.
How do we do this?
- We will undertake a detailed Business Needs Analysis in relation to your use of temporary and contract labour.
- We identify areas of potential improvement and efficiencies.
- We agree an Account Development Plan with you which will deliver real cost savings for your business.
- We provide a Dedicated Account Manager and Account Team.
- We continue to work in partnership with you, developing an increased understanding of your business.
- We deliver ongoing improvement and added value.
Our many satisfied clients are happy to provide a verbal testimonial for this service.
Please click here for more.