Join our busy, friendly creative agency team and enjoy coding and modifying our clients’ websites according to briefs put together by the project management team.
Code website functionality and backend systems squash bugs in existing projects, undertake testing and performance checks, manage version control and keep up with new technology trends.
- The work is varied and interesting for versatile front end, back end or full stack developers.
- Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices
- Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
- Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
- You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
- PHP, Linux, Apache and MySQL
- WordPress use and development
- MVC frameworks
- E-commerce platforms (Magento and WooCommerce in particular)
- Manage software development life cycle, end to end
Any of the below would be a bonus !
- ASP, Windows server and Microsoft SQL etc
- Version control (Git, Subversion etc)
- DNS management
- Terminal/SSH experience
If you have the right experience and would like to be considered please do send us a copy of your CV and we will be on contact