Trainee Recruitment Consultant Industrail
We are seeking a highly motivated Trainee to help our Commercial Division based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is a sales driven role and you will need to have excellent communication and listening skills. You will be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly, honest, competitive but can also work well as part of a team. You will have previously worked in a sales environment and have and understanding of working in a business to business environment.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You would be responsible for:
- Making telesales calls
- Organising and making proactive sales visits
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board
- Building a social media following and ensuring regular postings to all our social media sites
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Filling vacancies
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday with some Saturdays 10.00am - 2.00pm during peak times. Some unsociable hours can be involved for checking in shifts and delivering instructions on site within 25 miles of our office in Trowbridge.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV toLynda@partnersemployment.co.uk