We are seeking highly motivated Trainee to help build our successful Commercial Division based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
plum appointments is the Commercial Division of Partners Employment and due to recent expansion we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This is a sales driven role and you will need to have excellent communication and listening skills. You will be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly, honest, competitive but can also work well as part of a team.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You would be responsible for:
- Making telesales calls
- Organising and making proactive sales visits
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board
- Building a social media following and ensuring regular postings to all our social media sites
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Filling vacancies
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
You will be sales focused and dedicated to providing the highest quality service to your internal and external customers including candidates and clients.
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV to Lynda@partnersemployment .co.uk