Our client offers the very best in mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering, giving a complete package to customers from single component manufacture through to complete assembly builds and project management.
Manufacturing from customer supplied drawings, they can support customer design teams overcome technical problems and improve upon existing designs.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Toolroom Machinist & CNC Turner and would consider a Level 3 NVQ Mechanical Engineering student.
They have regular sustainable overtime available, multi-layered bonus schemes, full sick pay, flexible working hours and are ahead of the national targets for employer pension contributions.
So, if you are looking for a career with a progressive company, taking on interesting and exciting challenges each day then this is the job for you!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of XYZ control systems would be an advantage, but not essential
- Level 3 NVQ Mechanical Engineering
- Keen eye for detail and dedication to continuous improvement
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- Positive “can do” attitude to work and new challenges
- Team player who can communicate and work well with others