We are looking for a Allocator to join this Head Office team based in Frome.
The main focus of this role is to ensure efficient stock management throughout the business, responsibilities include:
- Raising and placing initial orders
- Key supplier contact with regards to all delivery information
- Processing supplier invoices and maintaining tracking documents for the finance team
- Detailed sales analysis to help determine repeat orders and initial future season orders
- Create reports for trade meetings and seasonal analysis
- Weekly Store allocations and replenishment ensuring stock is effectively placed across the stores and online
- Being the main point of contact for all stores and Customer care team with regular catch up meetings to discuss all stock, space and delivery queries
- Coordinating with the e-commerce team to create and maintain product attribute uploads to the websites.
- Accurately raising new season SKU’s, Products, Cost prices and product information
- Changing Selling prices in line with sale strategy, ensuring all changes are made efficiently across systems and all online channels
As a candidate ideally you should have worked in a similar environment before. It goes without saying that you should have great communication and organisational skills. There is a lot of work done on excel so we are looking for someone with advance excel skills.
If you feel that you fit the bill and would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.