Our client in Warminster are looking for a Service Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team on a temporary to permanent basis to start in January.
You ideally will have a customer service background and enjoy speaking with people at all levels to include both clients, contractors, internal staff and managers.
Responsibilities and duties will include the following;
- Liaising with customers and clients both via email and phone to book in jobs / works.
- Arranging works with centres and landlords when necessary.
- Verifying and approving all invoices in a timely manner.
- Disputing invoices with contractors where required.
- Managing of purchase orders and quoting for follow up remedial work.
- Making sure works carried out meet legal deadlines, legal requirements and quality standards at all times.
- Ensuring all certificates are obtained, copied and in date at all times when work is being carried out.
- Updating customer portals, ensuring regular client updates and maintaining customer schedules.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have good communications skills, good eye for detail and able to multi task and work to deadlines when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business which offers tremendous support, a modern working environment and the chance to join a fun and friendly team.