We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial Division
You will need to have previous experience working as a Recruitment Consultant, sales experience and a proven track record of building a recruitment desk in line with individual and strategic targets.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done, willing to take on an on-call phone and work outside standard hours. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the permanent and temporary desks
- Managing temporary placements and bookings
- Managing permanent vacancies
- Meeting targets and KPI’s set in line with our growth strategy
- Making proactive sales visits and calls
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board and social media
- Register and interview candidates to assess their suitability for roles prior to sending CV’s to clients
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Register and interview candidates, assessing suitability and matching with temporary roles to fill orders received from clients
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Regular sales and client visits
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
- Hold a full driving license
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days