Our client in Trowbridge are looking for an experienced senior production manager to join the team on a permanant basis, this is an excellent opportunity to join a renowened business.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the engineering, filling and packing operations in line with company objectives.
- You will manage and achieve agreed manufacturing schedules on time
- To increase productivity and efficiency with particular focus upon wastage and direct labour efficiency, including monitoring and reducing wastage through planned improvement initiatives.
- To ensure all quality systems and processes are adhered to at all times and that all manufacturing records and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure compliance with Company hygiene policies and Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies at all times. To manage overall H, S & E improvement programs within the production function.
- To review all audits including customer, external organisations, and internal ensuring prompt resolution of any issues
- To ensure all manufacturing records and reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To manage all filling and packing spends to agreed budgets
- The management, leadership, performance management (including disciplinary investigations and absence management) recruitment and training of all staff within the function, direct and indirect reports, to ensure that R&D performance and customer service are optimised.
If interested please get in touch today to discuss this role further or apply with your CV.