We are looking for a Senior Customer Advisor to join our client on a maternity cover for 12 months in their Frome Head Office.
As well as your day to day customer advisor role you will also be responsible for supporting delivery of training, coaching and support for newer team members, and provide performance feedback to the Customer Care Team Leader.Â They may also have additional areas of responsibility such as carrier or repairs coordination, or product specialism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional grammar and spelling
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what the customer needs
- Computer literate, ability to adapt to using different systems and processes
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative and take ownership
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workloads effectively
- Ability to multi task
If you would like to be considered please send us a copy of your CV for consideration and we will get back to you.