We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to run and grow our commercial desk.
plum appointments is the commercial division of Partners Employment and our temp desk is expanding rapidly. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with previous sales experience and a proven track record of building a recruitment desk in line with individual and strategic targets.
You will need to be hard working and dedicated to getting the job done, willing to take on an on-call phone and sometimes work outside standard hours. You will be a team player and willing to help out other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You will be working closely with the plum appointments team to build this exciting area of our business.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the commercial permanent and temporary desks
- Managing temporary placements and bookings
- Meeting targets and KPI's set in line with our growth strategy
- Making proactive sales visits and calls
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Advertising vacancies using job board and social media
- Register and interview candidates to assess their suitability for roles prior to sending CV's to clients
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Register and interview candidates, assessing suitability and matching with temporary roles to fill orders received from clients
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Regular sales and client visits
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
You will have experience of working in a busy sales environment and have a proven track record of B2B sales. You will be sales focused and dedicated to providing the highest quality service to your internal and external customers including candidates and clients.
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
- Hold a full driving license
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV to Lynda@partnersemployment .co.uk