We are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Supervisor for our client based in Westbury. This is initially a 3 month contract to cover Christmas production. but could lead to a permanant role for the right candidate. Training will begin on a day shift them move to nights in October.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee core operations on the night shift, leading a team and assigning work to ensure production runs smoothly and targets are met.
You must have previous experience within a supervisory role within a manufacturing environment.
Duties will include
- Maintain the production schedule
- Running of machines - flow wrappers, metal detection, print and apply labellers, case sealers, box erectors and coders
- Adhering to process control within the QMS
- Using SAP ERP System
- Comunicate job expectations and train employees
- Assign workload to line leaders, production operatives and agency workers
- Establish priorities to meet customer demand
Good Luck and we look forward to hearing from you.