We are currently recruiting for Production Line Leaders for our client based in Westbury. This is initially a 3 month contract to cover Christmas production, but could lead to a permanant role for the right candidate.
Duties will include
- Responsible and accountable for packaging of all own label cheeses
- Operate, assemble and disassemble machinery and equipment
- Level 1 maintenance on machinery. Carry out training on machinery and equipment to lower skilled operatives
- Manage a small team and allocte duties accordingly
- Report KPI's and daily production targets to Managers
- Demonstrate the competent application of good manufacturing practises required to consistently operate to high standards of food quality and food safety.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a production environment.