Our well established manufactuer based in Warminster are currently seeking for a junior product development technologist to join the team on a permanant basis.
For this role it is essential you have a food related degree or course qualification or be studying towards one along with some previous experience within a similar role or experience working within the food industry.
As a product development technologist your main duties will be as below.
- To assist in the design and devleopment of products in line with approved project briefs.
- To ensure samplesare developed to briefs taking into account factory capabilities
- To source new raw material as designated by technical and procurment Tp prepare and coordinate product samples, nutritional information and submission forms as per customer requirments.
- To assist the development manager with internal meeters and customer presentations.
- To support the process development teams during trials and launches.
- Provide full scale involvment in supporting and running factory trials and transitioning concept work into the factory.
- To ensure all tasks are conducted in a cost effective manner and adhere to budget expectations.
- Create and maintain product files for all new products
- Support all NPD team as required along with completlting neccassary paper work and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
The role requeries the candidate to offer some flexability with hours to meet new product launches, have excellent communication skills and IT skills and be able think outside of the box.
This is an exciting role where you can really get involved with the company and push the role forward working for an established and growing company.
Interview are happening quickly so please send in your CV today for an immediate consideration.