We are looking for an experienced PA with good experience in manuscript, audio and shorthand dictation.
- To provide secretarial support to the Head of Operations and SMT from manuscript, audio and shorthand dictation, including the initiation of standard/routine correspondence and reports, carrying out enquiries for relevant information, where appropriate.
- To receive personal and telephone callers, actioning as appropriate, including arranging hospitality.
- To brief the Head of Operations and SLT on matters referred to them.
- To maintain the necessary filing systems, including the maintenance of a bring forward system to ensure that deadlines are met, including collating and compiling papers for meetings.
- To manage and co-ordinate meetings including attendance to take minutes.
- To co-ordinate the diaries of Head of Operations and SLT, arranging appointments, scheduling visits and making travel arrangements, as appropriate.
- To receive and despatch all internal and external mail for the office, distributing where appropriate and ensuring compliance with the Protective Marking system.
- To maintain a booking and allocation system for Operations vehicles, including arranging drivers and hospitality as required.
- To allocate and maintain Constabulary on call rosters.
This is a temporary role starting in November through till end of March