We are looking for an experience PA/Secretary or Administrator who would like the opportunity to work within the legal sector.
Your role will be as follows:
- To prepare correspondence, documents and bundles using audio typing, notes, word processing and/or digital dictation and prepare mail and enclosures for despatch
- To administer filing systems, both paper and computerised, which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- To carry out their work, following Fee Earner’s instructions, to ensure compliance with SRA guidelines and code of conduct and detailed procedures and quality standards
- To arrange for all copying to be done.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for the partner and provide refreshments when asked to do so for client
- To prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and ensure that it is clear and tidy at the end of the meeting
- To attend clients both in person, on the telephone and in Court and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice’s standards for client care
If you feel like you would like to be considered please do send us a copy of your and we will be in touch.