We are looking for an administrator with strong excel skills to work for this well established company based here in Trowbridge.
What will I be doing ?
- Liaising closely with the Sales team in order to gain detailed understanding of designated accounts and to meet customer representatives together with Senior Sales Manager/Sales Managers as and when required to develop relationships and to ensure smooth running of designated accounts.
- To liaise with Managers regarding customer returns and to be responsible for uploading onto the system.
- Management of customer data including order and delivery requirements
- Monitor and update customer stock reserves and scheduling deliveries to customers
- To provide administrative support to the sales department, dealing with daily correspondence, organisation of meetings, preparing commission calculations, administration of customer claims and preparation of customer information for analysis
This is quite a 'stand alone' role as it is working for the Sales team who are home based and 'on the road'. You will be part of a wider team based at Trowbridge office but due to the nature of the role you need to be confident and happy to work being a 'one off' as it were, rather than being based with their immediate team here in the office.
What skills do I need to apply
You need to be highly organised and focused and be a strong communicator. You also need very good, strong IT skills, including intermediate excel, Vlook up and pivot tables.
How do I apply ?
If you have the above skills and would like to be considered, please send a copy of your CV us alternative please give us a call !