We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join this well established business on the outskirts of Bath
Your role will involve preventative maintenance on machines and equipment and responding to emergency machine break downs. You will get involved with new design, installation and movements of existing machines and the overhaul and repair of machines and equipment ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce plant, machine and facility maintenance schedule and keep updated
- Organising installation of new machines and equipment
- Overhaul and upkeep and repair of all plant machines including; CNC / PLC equipment &Powder Coating process equipment.
- Work with and install single phase / three phase electrical circuits.
- Fault Finding, testing, and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings fixtures and parts.
- Maintaining effective communication – keeping management and relevant parties aware and seeking advice and assistance when required.
Ideally you will be Electrical bias, although the company is happy to put you through your electrical training if the right candidate came along with a strong mechanical background.
The job is on a shift basis
2pm – 10pm Monday – Friday
10pm – 6am Monday - Friday
Standard Salary 31k plus a shift allowance of 15% increase for 2pm-10pm shift or 30% increase for 10pm- 6am shift
If this is something you would like to be considered for please do drop us a line as the client is looking to start the interview process asap.