We are looking for a candidate with a customer service background who wants to work on an IT helpdesk providing 1st and 2nd line remote technical assistance to customers.
This role is offered on a shift pattern. The Shift Rota follows a 28 day rota, with 12 hour flexible shifts pattern, rotating between days and nights. A total of 14 rostered working days within a 28 day period, with 2 weekends out of 4 being rostered off. The shifts are shift (7.00am-7pm) and (7pm-7am).
To be considered for this position you will need to have the following:
- Customer service/support experience
- Good written and oral skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good at dealing with problems and gaining agreement with customers on resolutions
- PC literate and good at using multiple IT systems
- Interest in mobile technology, WIFI and or software applications
- Team player and a can do positive attitude
Training and development are offered on the role so no experience is required, we just need someone who wants to get into IT support !