Our client a sucessful food manufactoring company are keen to recruit a Hygiene Supervisor to ensure all areas of the factory, including machinery are cleaned in line with company schedules.
1. Organise hygiene staff to ensure that all areas of the factory are kept clean and in line with required standards. Areas included other than the factory are hall, stairs, toilets, canteen, office, both locker rooms and hand washing stations.
2. Ensure all trays, tote bins, and other utensils used in the factory are cleaned to the required specification.
3. To organise the removal of all rubbish from within and around the factory.
4. To keep the yard area clean and tidy.
5. To lauder all High Risk overalls in house.
6. Remove rubbish and empty bins from the office on a daily basis.
7. Fill in all cleaning schedules as required and return to office daily/weekly etc..
8. Collect up all rubbish bags at the end of your shift and remove to the skip.
9. Carry out any other cleaning duties as requested by management.