The core purpose of this role will be to provide support to the HR team whilst a period of system testing and parallel payroll runs (PPR) are being undertaken as part of the transition to MFSS and Oracle.
- The core purpose of this role is to provide an efficient, effective and high quality HR Admin and Payroll service.
- Ensuring a responsive and comprehensive service to customers, providing daily in-put as required to support the delivery of the HR & Payroll Admin function.
- Working as part of a team to deliver an HR & Payroll Service to agreed service levels, meeting deadlines and providing sound standard advice and administrative support covering a wide range of personnel and payroll issues.
- Ensuring the correct application of all relevant terms and conditions.
- Ensuring that all work is delivered to a high quality within agreed timescales and parameters and in line with procedures.
- To be accountable for delivering all areas of the job role and to undertake any commensurate tasks that may be required from time to time - this may include for example supporting other teams as required within the HR service.
As a candidate you should have good knowledge of payroll systems, be able to work methodically and have good working knowledge of excel and databases