We are looking for a candidate to join this orgaisation to help support the day to day recruitment process This will involve providing support, advice and updating the Hiring Manager as required as well as liaising with candidates both in writing and verbally.
- To be responsible and accountable for the overall and day to day to support of an entire recruitment process. This will involve providing support, advice and updating the Hiring Manager as required as well as liaising with candidates both in writing and verbally.
- Acts as day to day contact, providing general advice to candidates and Hiring Managers, keeping in mind customer focus and customer excellence and ensuring that levels of service, quality and availability meet or exceed any agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreement and/or organisational targets.
- Issue Resolution - dealing with where appropriate and identifying corrective and preventive actions, flagging or escalating to Senior Recruiter and/or Recruitment Team Manager
- Maintain and update manual and computer systems
- Provide less experienced recruiters with advice, guidance, quality assuring and training new starters
- To attend open days/career fairs/ assessment centres as appropriate
- Advert writing uses initiative to make recommendations for improvement
- Respond to all correspondence and actions in timely response in line with Southwest One HR Charter and KPIs
- To assist with all aspects of Uniform and Volunteer recruitment when required and to attend assessment centres if required.
- Contribute to the team morale/culture, positively influencing the working environment
- Identifying improvements and making recommendations
- Supporting Interviews
As a candidate you will have the following:
- Sound understanding of an office environment in order to provide effective administrative support. Knowledge and experience in the use of IT systems such as Word, Outlook and Excel. The ability to be able to identify problems and then take appropriate action or seek advice.
- Sound customer/client relation skills are required combined with an understanding of data protection and confidentiality issues.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, prioritising own workload and the ability to work flexibly and effectively and on own initiative and as part of a team
- Methodical and consistent approach to the organisation of workload with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with recruitment and selection issues and an awareness of the Recruitment and Selection Code of Practise
Plum appointments is a division of Partners Employment which is an equal opportunities employer.