You will work with the Service Account Managers in delivering service excellence, to provide that all programme and service-related projects are on-boarded into the business in line with customer expectations and contractual agreement. You will also support the Customer Service Team and the Head of Customer Service with any service escalations and any identified internal or third party service failures.
As a candidate we are looking for you to have the following:
- Proven experience of managing and leading a team
- Proven hands on experience of customer service and service delivery knowledge and understanding of the process, preferably in a service/outsource environment in a B2B environment
- Ability to work at all levels within the business
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions and develop improve service delivery processes.
- Understanding of the key drivers to increase customer satisfaction – both in terms of quality and on time delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility to complete tasks on time while interfacing with other departments to ensure success.
Our client is looking to interview next week so if you feel that you have the right experience we would love to hear form you !