Our client based on the outskirts of Chippenham is seeking a Factory Maintenance/Handyman to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Making a weekly check on all items to make sure they are all in good working order and repairing anything that needs doing.
- Ensuring Machinery is kept running efficiently by taking apart, cleaning and putting it all back together
- Performing handyman duties such as Light bulb changes/putting up shelves/ boxing in pipes etc
- General building maintenance
- Any other ad hoc maintenance duties as requested by the manager
Applicants should have a practical mind and ideally an interest in machinery.
This is a full time role working Monday - Friday 9.00 – 5.00
We are looking to start candidates for this role in May so if you are interested please submit a copy of your CV for consideration.