We are looking for a goods in administrator to join our client in Westbury on a contract basis till the end of the year.
Job responsibilities include:
- To manage & support the flow & organisation of incoming trucks to Westbury.
- Checking & Unloading the incoming goods to Westbury.
- Using the SAP system book goods receipted into Westbury on the system in a timely manner , ensuring real time accuracy of stock.
- Work with the incoming team to ensure the efficient movement of goods into Westbury & out to the relevant departments on site.
- Checking stock levels.
- Checking capacity of stores.
What you will need to have
- Health & safety Awareness
- Good Communication Skills
- Organisational awareness
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Experience or understanding in SAP ‘or similar Goods In systems’
- Hands On Skills
- FLT Driver ( would be a bonus ! )
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week but with flexibility to maybe work some weekends
Contract type: Fixed term until 30th December. Starting as soon as possible so that we can commence the training on SAP